• Respect for the worth and dignity of each person.
• Dedication and commitment to the highest quality of compassionate care.
• Neither the hastening nor the postponing of death.
• Quality of life as distinct from the length of life.
• Treatment of the patient, rather than of the disease.
• Alleviation of pain, rather than curative treatment.
• Patient care training and counseling support for the patient, caregiver, and family.
• Hands-on care by the Registered Nurse and Certified Nursing Assistant.
• Assistance from the interdisciplinary team on a 24/7 basis.
• Bereavement support for families and loved ones after a loss.
We are happy to assist, you can contact us at:
8327 S. South Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL 60617